Saturday, August 25, 2007

Earn more revenue with BidVertiser

The seconds advertise service that I tried with is BidVertiser. It's similar to Google Adsense but the revenue is count only on the click rate. With a competitive cost-per-click you will have more chance to get money. It's wonderful. Until now, I've tried to make money for a few day, but BidVertiser has become one of my main income, beside of Google Ads. But it has the chance to become my biggest earning channel.

In order to subscribe for using service of BidVertiser, you have to do some simple declaration about yourself like with Google Ads, but you don't have to wait for approve, BitVertiser accepts your site immediately and you can start to earn by Bidvertiser.








BidVertiser provides two kinds of product:
Publisher and Referral Publisher.

Hope you have good experience with this!

2 comments:

Happy Kitten said...

Hi!

I joined most of these advertisers but had to take the link off since I felt that they were slowing the site.

Any advise? nd have u started making money?

butanido said...

Hi!

Thanks for sharing your view. I also found that the website with heavy link works more slowly. In fact, I've no solution for this problem, but as I see that there are quite a lot successful cases with advertisement, and their sites are slow too, with enormous banner of ads.
I think that, the most important is the content of site, what we want to transfer to our reader. My idea is to sharing my point of view of these stuff and my experiences in a campaign of ads and my stories might give to reader some ideas of success.
By now, I don't think I can earn much from these kinds of stuff, but I believe that I'll found some thing interesting for me. It's a new world, new life and why not discover it?

Butanido - 2007. Template designed by Butanido