Thursday, August 23, 2007

Start from zero

In the beginning, everything seem to be ambiguous. You seem to be fusion in an enormous world of information. You don't know how to start, it's all to say that you have to identify your goal. You couldn't be successful without a clear and concrete goal. So remember to figure out your goal, what you want to achieve and when you have to complete this goal. It helps you to see clearly the way that you'll have to go with.

In my case, I'm a newbie in this domain, but I'm eager to discover what's waiting me after all of this. Firstly, I started to build my blog choose a topic for my blog. Hmm, it's quite difficult because actually, there are so many blogs on the Internet and also thousands of topic has been concerned. In my mind, at first I thought that I've to write something new, something special and it took me quite a long time to recognize that it's no need to find a new once. In the blog world, the most important thing is that we share our thinking, our opinion, our point of view and discuss with each other openly. So, choose what you like the most, you will have more and more motivation to talk about it.

No comments:

Butanido - 2007. Template designed by Butanido