Thursday, August 23, 2007

Exhaustive advertisement

After create your blog, it's now time to start. The principle way to earn money online is advertisement. Google Ads is a famous and interesting one, it can be integrated easily with you blog. But in my mind, only Google Ads is not enough despite the fact that's it's also cool. I start searching on the Internet the key work "making money online" and it returns me an awesome result. On these sites, they tell me how to do and of course I found an exhaustive list of Online Ad network, it's about 130 networks. It was fantastic. I might try all of these networks, but not for now. I have to choose some of them for the start.



Primarily CPM Based Ad Networks

Primarily CPA/CPL Ad Networks

Primarily CPC AND/OR Text Based/Contextual Ad Networks

Shopping/Comparison Networks

“Non-Standard” Ad Networks (PopUps, Expandables, Pay Per Post, etc.)

Specific Demographic Ad Networks

NON-US Primarily CPM Based Ad Networks

NON-US Primarily CPC AND/OR Text Based/Contextual Ad Networks

NON-US Primarily CPA/CPL Ad Networks

No comments:

Butanido - 2007. Template designed by Butanido